Thursday, November 4, 2021

Carl Update

Carl is doing great! He's such a sweetie and loves everyone. He came to me  already house trained and loves to cuddle up and watch TV.  

I bring him to the studio every day to hang out and he greets people slowly, mostly waiting for them to come to him. I haven't tried him with kids, yet. He did meet a few younger teens at the Rescue Halloween party and did great with them.

He went dressed as an artist with a little beret. Adorable. 


So now we have an application for adoption on Sweet Carl and he does his first meet and greet tomorrow.  The family sounds great and they already have another rescue dog. Just a little younger than him but the other pup also has a squirrel chasing habit so they can go on the hunt together.  We'll see how it goes tomorrow.  

Hoping for a great furever home for this special boy. 

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Every time a foster dog leaves my house I cry. 

Then I do it again, knowing when the next one leaves I'll cry again. 

And so it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment